Variable wall heights on a single story

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Стройраздел

Описание: Общение на темы ремонта, строительства - обсуждаем, делимся, советуем!

Сообщение #1 HarryJenkins » 01.05.2018, 13:35

Hi,

From what I have seen, there have been a number of topics on this and I don't think there is a good solution, but I wanted to check. I have been using LI3D for about 6 months to help design a southwestern style home. They are often on one level/story, but there are as many as 4 or 5 different wall and ceiling heights. Wall openings have been discussed and don't work. I also want to be able to extend some walls above the ceiling height ( a requirement in some developments). I think the ability to make these types of changes has been requested.
Have I missed something and is there a way to individually specify the height of individual walls in a room on a single story and have the ceiling be at some set level such as 10 feet?
If not, how high on the priority list is this for a new release?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.belightsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46602
SaaS Content Marketing

Thanks
HarryJenkins
С нами: 2 месяца 13 дней

Название раздела: Стройраздел
Описание: Общение на темы ремонта, строительства - обсуждаем, делимся, советуем!

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Стройраздел