SUGGESTIONS ON BEST PRACTICE FOR INTERIOR DESIGN MODELING

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Дизайн и интерьер

Описание: Обсуждение интерьеров в которых присутствует плитка. Какие сочетания плитки лучше. Как правильно подобрать цвет плитки.

Сообщение #1 HarryJenkins » 01.05.2018, 13:26

Hi,

The firm I work for has recently started to do more of the interior design for our projects. We have noticed some display problems in modeling the interior elevations. Our main problem is the modeled interior stuff shows up in floor plan and messes with the display of some elements in the floor plans. We are trying to determine the best, easiest, most efficient way to fix this problem. We have thought about using modules, a separate INTERIORS layer, and a INTERIORS renovation filter. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions/ideas. I'd love to hear what other Archicad users have done to solve this problem.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=58480
Business analytics video

Thanks
HarryJenkins
С нами: 2 месяца 13 дней

Название раздела: Дизайн и интерьер
Описание: Обсуждение интерьеров в которых присутствует плитка. Какие сочетания плитки лучше. Как правильно подобрать цвет плитки.

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Дизайн и интерьер