ging double digits with 11.4

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Актуальные вопросы о плитке

Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 15.05.2018, 02:21

FORT WORTH, Texas - Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with that No. 1 world ranking he will get to keep for now. Scott capped his first week as the top-ranked player with a comeback victory Sunday at Colonial. He made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff to beat Jason Dufner and become the first player to win all four PGA Tour events played in the Lone Star State. "Thats a pretty good slam to start with," Scott said. "Ill see if I can find some kind of other slam eventually in my career." Only days after officially overtaking the injured Tiger Woods for No. 1, Scott bogeyed four of his first nine holes in the opening round at Hogans Alley. Then midway through the final round, the 2013 Masters champion had a double bogey that dropped him three strokes off the lead. "It was a great week, I mean, no matter what," he said. "Its another experience, learning experience on how golf is, to get off to such a poor start on Thursday, and kind of claw my way back day to day. ... Its so satisfying in so many ways to get it done." Scott looked like a No. 1 player with consecutive birdies in the playoff against Dufner, who won the PGA Championship last year. "Its a good feeling, and maybe some validation," Scott said. Scott and Dufner both parred No. 18 to start the playoff before matching birdies at the 17th hole. Dufner hit his approach pin high on 17 to 4 1/2 feet, but Scott drained a 14-foot birdie before he even putted. Dufner, who made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 18 in regulation, slid a 40-footer past when he and Scott played the 18th hole for the second time during the playoff. Scott then made his 7-footer for his 11th PGA Tour victory, to go along with 13 international titles, only 5 1/2 weeks after the 33-year-old Australian got married. "Its tough to beat him. Hes a great player. Its tough to concentrate, hes so good looking, too," Dufner said. "I thought maybe I could sneak one in there on 17, but he topped me." Scott and Dufner both shot 4-under 66 to finish at 9 under, the highest winning score at Colonial since 1999. They started the final round part of a seven-way tie for 11th place, but only two strokes behind a quartet of leaders. Along with $1,152,000 and the traditional plaid jacket for winning Colonial, Scott became the only player to win at Colonial, the Byron Nelson Championship, San Antonio and Houston. There are 13 other players with victories at three of those four, including Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan and Nick Price. About 30 minutes after Dufner made his long birdie at No. 18 in regulation to get to 9 under, Scott made a closing par after just missing a 31-foot birdie chance. It was just less than an hour later when the two went back to No. 18 to start the playoff. The 11th playoff in Colonial history was the first since 2009, and the longest since Jim Colbert beat Fuzzy Zoeller on the sixth extra hole in 1983. Nicholas Thompson (66) and Freddie Jacobson (67) tied for third at 8 under. David Toms, in the final group, led at 9 under when he made his turn, but made three bogeys over the next five holes. Toms shot a closing 70 to finish at 7 under, a stroke ahead of Jimmy Walker, No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. With four birdies and a three-putt bogey in his first six holes, Scott was already at 8 under. His only other three-putt at Colonial was from 17 feet at No. 9, dropping him to 6 under. Dufner, who was also second at Colonial two years ago, gave up a stroke when he missed a par putt from less than 3 feet at the 615-yard 11th hole. When his 12-foot birdie chance at the 440-yard 12th slid a half-foot past the cup, Dufner stood momentarily and stared at the ball before tapping in his par. Scott caught up with consecutive birdies on those same holes, pitching to 9 feet at No. 11 before hitting his approach at No. 12 to 4 feet. He got to 9 under with a 39-foot birdie putt at the 453-yard 14th. "I didnt want to let this one slip," Scott said. "So I played hard and I was really happy with where my game was at." Alvin Kamara Womens Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. A.J. Klein Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-manti-te-o-gold-jersey/.com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. Adrian Peterson Youth Jersey . The Toronto Argonauts signed the veteran linebacker to a three-year deal Tuesday, hours after the start of CFL free agency. Marcus Williams Youth Jersey . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs.Durham, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Playing for the second time in three days, the second-ranked Duke Blue Devils will close out the 2014 calendar year, as they play host to the Wofford Terriers in a non-conference matchup at Cameron Indoor Stadium on Wednesday. Mike Krzyzewskis Blue Devils are a flawless 11-0 on the season and are the only team in the country that has won all its games by double digits. The streak continued on Monday with an 86-69 victory over Toledo. The win was the 39th straight at home for Duke and also extended the nations longest non- conference home win streak to an eye-popping 115 games, dating all the way back to 2000. Mike Youngs Terriers are off to a strong start this season as well. Wofford comes in at a solid 9-3 overall. The team is facing its second straight Top-25 foe after having a four-game win streak halted on Dec. 22 with an ugly 77-44 rout at the hands of West Virginia. The Blue Devils have won all five previous meetings with the Terriers, although this series has been dormant since 1936. West Virginia came out firing and shot a scorching .556 from the floor in the first half against Wofford, effectively putting the game out of reach at the break by taking a 42-20 lead into intermission. The Terriers had problems at the offensive end all game long and managed a mere .268 shooting overall. Spencer Collins led the team in scoring, posting 12 points in the loss. Karl Cochran added 10 points for Wofford, which turned the ball over a costly 21 times, resulting in 27 points for the Mountaineers. The Terriers are at their best when they are dictating the pace with strong defensive play. On the year, Wofford is allowing a stingy 59.6 ppg, while also holding positivee margins in both rebounding (+2.dddddddddddd.2) and turnovers (+2.4). Cochran and Collins are the top scoring options. Despite shooting just .350 from the floor, Cochran tops the team in scoring at 13.3 ppg. The 6-1 guard is also the team-leader in rebounding (6.8 rpg), assists (3.0 apg) and steals (2.0 spg). Collins is the only other player currently averaging double digits with 11.4 ppg. However, some depth comes in the form of Eric Garcia (8.7 ppg), Jaylen Allen (8.3 ppg), Justin Gordon (8.2 ppg) and Lee Skinner (8.2 ppg). Duke has shown very few flaws to its overall game this season, as the team has dominated at both ends of the floor and as a result, boasts of a +24.1 scoring margin. Not many teams are doing it more efficiently at the offensive end, with the Blue Devils shooting a strong .526 from the floor and putting up 85.5 ppg. Freshman center Jahlil Okafor is responsible for some of that, as the 7- footer has definitely lived up to the hype, shooting .669 from the field and pacing Duke in both scoring (18.3 ppg) and rebounding (8.8 rpg). Veteran guard Quinn Cook (14.5 ppg) is next in the scoring column, followed by two more highly-touted freshmen in Justise Winslow (11.7 ppg) and Tyus Jones (11.3 ppg, 5.5 apg). Duke received a fairly good test from Toledo on Monday, as the pesky Rockets battled back to make a game of it, before the Blue Devils re-established themselves and pulled away down the stretch. Duke ended the game shooting at a .558 clip, including 60 percent in the second half. Okafor was dominant down low, converting 12-of-15 shots en route to a career-high 27 points. Cook poured in 20 points in support, while Jones finished with 15 points and eight assists. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
С нами: 3 месяца 1 день

Название раздела: Актуальные вопросы о плитке
Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Актуальные вопросы о плитке