th five. He was credited last year wit

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Актуальные вопросы о плитке

Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 16.05.2018, 08:10

CHICAGO - Derrick Favors and the Utah Jazz wanted to match the intensity of the Chicago Bulls, and they certainly accomplished that goal on Wednesday night.Favours collected 20 points and 11 rebounds, and Utah had a strong defensive effort in a 97-77 victory over the Bulls.The Jazz held the Bulls to a season-low point total on just 28-of-84 (33.3 per cent) shooting. The Bulls were averaging 103.1 points.I think we just wanted to come out and be physical because we know Chicago is gonna be physical, Favors said. We wanted to come out and match their intensity, match their physicality and I think we did a good job of that.Gordon Hayward had 18 points for Utah (13-23), and Trey Burke scored 17. Seven of the Jazzs wins have come on the road.I think it was a team effort; collectively, we played great on the defensive end, Burke said. We knew they were one of the greater defensive teams in the NBA, so we knew it was gonna be an aggressive game. I think for 48 minutes we competed.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 16 points and 11 rebounds, and reserve Taj Gibson added 15 points.Chicago point guard Derrick Rose had just seven points on 3-for-15 shooting. The 2011 NBA MVP is shooting 25.5 per cent (28 for 110) in his last six games.We just wasnt making any shots; I know I wasnt making any shots, Rose said. Losing the way we did tonight, it hurt.The Bulls (25-11) went 3-2 on a five-game homestand. They are 11-7 at home this season and have come out flat against teams with losing records a few times.Youre always concerned, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. I dont want to overreact, but I dont want to underreact, either.With outside temperatures dropping below zero, the United Center was colder than usual — and the first-half shooting was quite chilly for both teams.The Bulls were just 13 for 46 (28.3 per cent) from the field in the first half, including 0-for-13 shooting by their starting backcourt of Rose (0 for 9) and Kirk Hinrich.Utah suffered through 2-for-16 shooting over the first 10 minutes of the second quarter, but closed the first half with an 8-2 spurt for a 36-32 halftime lead.The Jazz carried the momentum into the second half, opening the third period with a 13-5 surge.Following a timeout, the Bulls responded with a 9-0 run to trim Utahs lead to 49-46 with six minutes left in the third. Rose, who missed his first 10 shots, made back-to-back baskets on a driving layup and a short-range floater.They had a chance to move even closer, but they had turnovers on back-to-back possessions, and Utah increased its advantage to 63-51 heading into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then opened the final period with a 14-3 run for a 77-54 lead with nine minutes to play.We caught them on a tough night, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. But that doesnt diminish the fact that we were clicking a little bit on the defensive end.WORK IN PROGRESSWith Rose mired in a slump, Thibodeau tried to take the big view. Rose was sidelined by injuries for much of the previous few seasons.You have to understand, hes been out for 2 1/2 years, Thibodeau said. When you get away from that competition for 2 1/2 years, it doesnt come back in a week. You have to compete in practice, you have to compete getting yourself ready and you have to keep going.There are gonna be some bumps in the road. As long as he keeps stringing games together, hell figure it out. I have a lot of confidence in that.FORCE IN PAINTOne of the reasons for Utahs strong defence was centre Rudy Gobert, who had 11 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks. He also altered many Bulls attempts down low.TIP-INSJazz: Burke returned after missing the previous game with strep throat. Center Enes Kanter (right ankle sprain) missed his third straight game, and Alec Burks (left shoulder surgery) and Rodney Hood (left foot inflammation) are out indefinitely.Bulls: Forward Mike Dunleavy (right ankle) was listed as questionable, but missed his third straight game. He might be ready to return over the weekend.UP NEXTJazz: Visit Oklahoma City on Friday.Bulls: Visit Washington on Friday. Howard Wilson Jersey .J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity. Seth DeValve Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Cody-Kessler-Elite-Jersey/. Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night. Jamie Collins Jersey . Canada wasnt in the game from the outset. Head coach Dan Church left Calgary in the morning without addressing the players. He told The Canadian Press he felt the organization lacked confidence in his ability to defend the Olympic gold medal in February. Corey Coleman Jersey . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17.MANKATO, Minn. - Captain Munnerlyn started his first training camp with the Minnesota Vikings away from the action and on the sideline, placed on the physically unable to perform list so he could work his way through a minor hamstring injury. Make no mistake, though. Munnerlyn will play the most prominent role in this teams young secondary. "Im definitely a leadership kind of guy," he said. "My names Captain!" Drafting Teddy Bridgewater was the off-season move by the Vikings that created the biggest stir, given their decade-long quest to establish a long-term solution at quarterback. Signing Munnerlyn in free agency was the most important acquisition in the meantime, however. This is a defence that allowed an average of 30 points per game last year, the most in the league, and the root of the problem was at cornerback. The Vikings abruptly dumped veteran Antoine Winfield to save space under the salary cap, and again declined to bring him back once the season started so they could add quarterback Josh Freeman. They lost not only their emotional compass, but pound for pound their best tackler. Winfields skill at playing the slot position against formations of three or more wide receivers was a stabilizing force for the group while others had their ups and downs at the outside spots. Josh Robinson was asked to learn slot coverage on the fly and failed at it often. Xavier Rhodes emerged during his rookie year as a promising building block, but he was still raw and was frequently injured. Chris Cook had another unproductive season and was not brought back. The rest of the depth chart was, to put it diplomatically, mixed and matched. Now with Munnerlyn in the fold and a scheme change under new coach Mike Zimmer, the Vikings are banking on far better performances frrom their defensive backs.dddddddddddd "We want no uncontested throws, so we want to be right up there on the receivers and limit those windows those quarterbacks have to throw it," defensive co-ordinator George Edwards said. Munnerlyn is tied with Charles Tillman for the most interception return touchdowns over the past four seasons, with five. He was credited last year with a career-high 13 pass breakups and 86 tackles. With Rhodes entrenched at one spot, Robinson is in line to start at the other outside spot with Munnerlyn in the middle. Shaun Prater, Derek Cox and Marcus Sherels are the other returners in competition, and draft picks Jabari Price and Kendall James are also under consideration. But while the evolution of NFL offences has dictated the nickel defence to be used almost as often as the base alignment, there will be plenty of plays when only two cornerbacks are on the field. Munnerlyn doesnt plan on being on the sideline for those. "Im never going to sell myself short in being just a nickel. I feel like Im a starting corner," he said. "I can be that guy on the outside. Yeah, I think its a job up for grabs, and if a jobs up for grabs Im going to win it." Munnerlyn was attracted to Minnesota largely because of Zimmer and his preference to play physical, pressing coverage at the line of scrimmage. That fits his style well. "Thats something I pride myself on, not letting my guy catch the ball," Munnerlyn said. The Vikings will need a lot of that from Munnerlyn to improve upon their greatest weakness of 2013. "Ive been happy with him. Hes very, very competitive. He likes to talk a lot on the field, so weve got to keep him reined in a little bit," Zimmer said. "But thats better than having to go the other way." Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '
lw789
С нами: 3 месяца

Название раздела: Актуальные вопросы о плитке
Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Актуальные вопросы о плитке