lone PGA Tour win came at the 1994 Byron Nelson Classic. Hes

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Актуальные вопросы о плитке

Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Сообщение #1 t123 » 05.06.2018, 13:37

Jason Day was left frustrated after dropping three shots on the back nine in very tricky conditions at Augusta. The world No 1 shot 71 in a round containing three birdies and four bogeys to end the second round at one over for the tournament.Just as in his first round, Day went well on the front nine but was unable to maintain that momentum after turning for home.Its hard, I played the front nine superb so I really cant say anything more about the front side but the back side, its tricky once the wind comes in, he told Sky Sports. Day is one over par after his second round The pin locations, the greens are starting to firm up, the greens are very quick. When youre on the greens, if its in an exposed area you have to allow for wind on putts so its very, very tricky to hit putts and hit shots close.I hit a great shot on 13 and it pulled up short, so that was a 20 plus wind there and I was lucky to get out of there with a six. The bogey at the last wasnt the greatest but if I can tidy that up for the weekend, I might be in the tournament.Asked about the pin positions, Day admitted that they were difficult but said that it was the weather conditions that were the biggest issue.The ones coming home on the back side are very, very difficult, he added.With all the wind that we have and where theyre putting the pin locations, its a good test of golf, its a good challenge out there and you have to be up for it.I cant think of anything off the top of my head that is outstandingly brutal, everything is normal but we just have 20 miles per hour winds. Also See: WATCH: Brandens Dis-Grace Masters: Latest leaderboard Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Nick Ritchie Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.authenticducksshopnhl.com/jean-sebastien-giguere-jersey/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Andrew Cogliano Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Ryan Kesler Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday.WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- The moustache is gone, and for one round at least, Johnson Wagner also didnt have to deal with playing bad golf. Wagner and Tommy Gainey each shot an 8-under 62 on Thursday to share a two-stroke lead after the first round of the Greenbrier Classic. Webb Simpson and Jin Park were close behind after 64s. Daniel Summerhays, Tag Ridings, Steven Bowditch and 50-year-old Neal Lancaster were another shot back. Players were able to lift, clean and place their balls Thursday after rain fell prior to the start of play. Gainey and Wagner had bogey-free rounds in the morning. Wagner was 8 under after 12 holes but finished with six straight pars. Both could use a good week -- Gainey is 125th in season tour winnings, while Wagner ranks 148th. Wagner doesnt have a top-10 finish this year and the three-time tour champion hasnt won since the 2012 Sony Open. In his last seven tournaments, hes missed six cuts and withdrew from the Memorial. "The last couple of months have been really hard," Wagner said. "I just havent been much fun to be around. Its just been tough. Nobody likes to be bad at what they do, especially golfers." A product of Virginia Tech -- which is less than two hours from the Old White TPC course -- Wagner chipped in for eagle on the par-5 12th, then finished with six straight pars. "Ive been disappointed with 76s and 79s the last month, so Im very happy to be disappointed with a 62 today," said Wagner, who shaved his well-talked-about moustache in a nod to his wife for their seventh wedding anniversary on Monday. "I didnt get her a gift. So I thought maybe surprising her with a clean lip would suffice," he said. The moustache will return at some point. "I love irritating my wife too much to let it go for too long," he said. Gaineys first PGA Tour victory came last fall at the McGladrey Classic, but like Wagner he has missed more cuts than hes made this year. Nicknamed "Two Gloves" for wearing gloves on both hands, Gainey had a serious talk with his wife, two other family members and his agent in the past month to try to figure out how to turn around his bad fortunes. Gainey said he had stopped having fun on the course.dddddddddddd "I had gotten away from that and Im trying to get back into that now," he said. "I felt like I knew what was going on. I was putting too much pressure on myself." Not Thursday, when he missed just one fairway with a new driver in his bag. "Hitting out of the rough is no fun," Gainey said. "Trust me, Ive been doing it for the past three years." Wagner admitted he had thoughts of shooting 59. Gainey knows what its like to flirt with the magic number, which only five players have attained in official PGA Tour events. He shot 60 in the McGladrey Classics final round. At the inaugural Greenbrier Classic in 2010, Stuart Appleby shot 59 in the final round to win at 22 under. With favourable scoring conditions this week, theres already talk about surpassing that. On Thursday, the top eight scores produced just nine total bogeys. "I believe you can get to at least 20 (under) this week," Gainey said. "It depends on how much rain we get and how much softer this course gets." Lancasters lone PGA Tour win came at the 1994 Byron Nelson Classic. Hes won $83,000 in five Champions Tour events this year. With an early second-round tee time, he knew where he was heading after Thursdays round. "To bed. Fifty-year-old guys dont want to play golf at 7:20 in the morning," he said. Among those at 2 under were Bill Haas, coming off a win at Congressional last week, and Ryan Palmer, whose caddie is New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton. Phil Mickelson, playing for the first time since finishing second to Justin Rose at the U.S. Open, struggled to a 74. His tee shot on the par-5 17th landed in Howards Creek and he three-putted for triple bogey. He also had five bogeys and four birdies. A similar round on Friday would mean his third missed cut of the year and the third consecutive time hes failed to advance to weekend play at the Greenbrier Classic. "I dont know what it is," Mickelson said. "I felt like I was playing really well heading in here. I dont play this course well. I dont know what the reasoning is. Its just given me problems the last few years." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '
t123
С нами: 3 месяца 3 дня

Название раздела: Актуальные вопросы о плитке
Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Актуальные вопросы о плитке