hutout. RENO, Nev. -- Camilo Villegas of Colombia is weighing the Zika virus and his job i

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Актуальные вопросы о плитке

Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Сообщение #1 t123 » 10.04.2018, 13:24

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Dennis Smith Jr. has heard all the people expecting brilliance from him before hes even played a game at North Carolina State -- even from his own coach.The touted freshman point guard isnt afraid of those high expectations entering his regular-season debut Friday night against Georgia Southern, though he wont dwell on them, either.Ive got to tune it out, Smith said. If I just embrace all the good and no negative, then my ego will get too big. If I embrace all the negative with no good, then Ill get down on myself. I just take everything in stride, dont pay too much attention to it and just remain humble with everything I do.The 6-foot-3 instate five-star recruit from Fayetteville and possible one-and-done NBA prospect enrolled in January as he rehabilitated a serious knee injury , then spent the summer pushing to be fully recovered from that torn left anterior cruciate ligament suffered in August 2015.Smith looked sharp in two exhibition games, including 24 points and six steals against Barton on Monday.Sixth-year coach Mark Gottfried hasnt tried to lower expectations. During the teams preseason media day, he said he believes Smith is the best guard in the country and could be the No. 1 overall NBA draft pick with a great year.I think Dennis can handle it but I also believe in it and he knows I believe that, Gottfried said this week. He and I have talked about that many times. I think with Dennis, hes the kind of player that likes the challenge, he thrives on that. He wants to live up to that, whether Ive said it or not. He wants to be that guy.Smith headlines a top-10 recruiting class that includes five-star Turkish big man Omer Yurtseven , who will sit the first nine regular-season games following an NCAA review of his amateur eligibility status. That class along with some veteran returnees has the Wolfpack picked to finish sixth in the Atlantic Coast Conference and positioned to get back to the NCAA Tournament after missing the postseason last year for the first time under Gottfried.Smith was the preseason pick for league rookie of the year as well as the all-ACC first team.Smith was asked at last months ACC media day in Charlotte how hed handle critics saying he had a bad game anytime he didnt put up huge numbers.I dont worry about that and Im going to tell you why, Smith said. That doesnt matter to me because I believe if you would say something like that, then you cant know too much about basketball. Youve got to be just like a Twitter guy that just wants a reaction.Still, Smith knows those people are out there.See, thats the thing, he said. Im not focused on living up to none of their expectations. I just want to win games.Teammate Abdul-Malik Abu is sold on Smiths approach. Hes taken to calling him by a nickname sure only to boost expectations even more.Im not going to say hes going to go out there and be perfect, Abu said. Nah, not looking for perfect. As a team and a family, were looking to be successful. Were looking to win.I call him `The Chosen One because thats what I think he is. He has to show it to you guys, but he proved it to me a long time ago.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Canucks Jerseys For Sale .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Markus Granlund Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.authenticcanucksshopnhl.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Alexander Mogilny Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Sven Baertschi Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. RENO, Nev. -- Camilo Villegas of Colombia is weighing the Zika virus and his job in deciding whether to play in the Olympics.Villegas said Thursday at the Barracuda Championship that he and his wife are trying to have children, and Zika is a concern. He also has his PGA Tour card to worry about. He is No. 142 in the FedEx Cup. Only the top 125 keep their cards.To play in the Olympics would mean missing at least one PPGA Tour event that he might need to play.dddddddddddd Villegas says he has been excited about the Olympics from the start. He says hes in a similar position as other players who have withdrawn because of Zika.Villegas says he hopes to finish well this week and then decide on the Olympics. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
t123
С нами: 3 месяца 3 дня

Название раздела: Актуальные вопросы о плитке
Описание: Общие вопросы о керамической плитке. Как купить плитку. Как выбрать плитку. Качество плитки.

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Актуальные вопросы о плитке