ute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed ba

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Разное

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 14.05.2018, 06:46

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke and coach Jim Harbaugh have made it clear they have zero tolerance for domestic violence and consider defensive tackle Ray McDonalds arrest a serious matter. The team is gathering as much information as possible in the wake of the veteran defensive tackles arrest Sunday on felony domestic violence charges. Baalke said the organization would let the legal process play out before determining what is next for McDonald with the team. Baalke said he has had lengthy conversations with McDonald since Sunday. "This matter is being treated seriously by this organization," Baalke said. "This is certainly something that hits home for me. Ive got two daughters myself. Domestic violence is unacceptable, and it certainly wont be tolerated." Harbaugh maintained his firm stance about the topic during his Tuesday morning radio segment on KNBR-AM, two days after McDonald was arrested during a party for his 30th birthday -- which was Tuesday. Harbaughs first media availability of the week is Wednesday as the team prepares for its season opener Sunday at Dallas. "You ask me how I feel about domestic violence. I can be very clear about that," Harbaugh said on the radio. "If someone physically abuses a woman and/or physically or mentally abuses or hurts a child, then theres no understanding. Theres no tolerance for that." McDonald is out on $25,000 bail following his arrest at his San Jose home early Sunday where he was celebrating his milestone birthday with many teammates and friends. San Jose police released few details Tuesday surrounding McDonalds arrest, only saying that officers at the scene saw the alleged victim with "visible injuries." McDonalds arrest came just days after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced last week tougher penalties for players accused of domestic violence, including a six-week suspension for a first offence and at least a year for a second. The move followed scrutiny over Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rices two-game penalty stemming from his arrest on an assault charge in February. "Weve been in contact with the league on several occasions since this incident took place," Baalke said. "They know exactly the stance that were taking and the things that were trying to do to make the best possible decision we can. Theyre guiding us but theyre not telling us exactly how to handle this matter. The matter will be handled by the organization." Harbaugh said he didnt know all of the details regarding McDonald and cautioned against any rush to judgment. The coach also said Tuesday that he wouldnt allow any player who was found guilty of domestic violence on his team. "Yes, we would not. We can be very clear (on that)," Harbaugh said. "This is a legal matter. I think we all owe, to everyone involved, the ability for due process to take place." An eight-year veteran, McDonald was schedule to participate in Tuesdays team workout. If hes held out of Sundays game, defensive lineman Tony Jerod-Eddie would likely fill his spot. However, the team was left answering far more questions about its latest rash of off-field issues than the season opener Sunday at Dallas. Harbaugh met with the team Tuesday to reiterate his zero tolerance policy on domestic violence. Baalke said he hasnt spoken to other players who attended McDonalds birthday party. Tight end Vernon Davis said he was there along with many other teammates throughout the evening. Davis said he left when the police arrived. "I didnt see them arrest him. I tried to stay out of it. Ill talk to Ray later. I didnt see anything. I didnt hear anything. So I dont know what went on over there," Davis said. "All I do know is Ray is a great guy, hes awesome." McDonalds arrest came two days after linebacker Aldon Smith received a nine-game suspension for violations of the NFL substance-abuse and personal-conduct policies. Asked about the 49ers having players arrested an NFL-high 10 times since 2012, Harbaugh said Tuesday that the team is doing "everything in our power to make sure there isnt a pattern forming." "I as a coach, the organization, the other coaches, have made it a point and well continue to make it a point of emphasis of good conduct, 100 per cent of the time," Harbaugh said. "We believe its personal. We believe its part of our responsibility." Danton Heinen Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Boston Bruins Jerseys . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/cam-neely-hockey-jersey/. The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Jake DeBrusk Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Anton Khudobin Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.An influential group of Real Betis supporters have vowed to boycott all home games until Gus Poyet loses his job as the clubs manager. The Betis board are holding talks about Poyets future after his side lost four of their past five games.Betis president Angel Haro said: The board is studying the matter and working on the situation. The fans can relax. The fans group Gol Sur 1907 have issued an ultimatum: Either Poyet goes or we do.dddddddddddd. Poyet signed a two-year contract with Betis in May. The former Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder has also managed Sunderland, Brighton and AEK Athens.Betis are fourteenth in La Liga with 11 points after 11 games. Also See: Poyet amed Betis head coach AEK owner labels Poyet dishonest Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789
С нами: 3 месяца 2 дня

Название раздела: Разное

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Разное