saves in the victory. Ottawas Bobby Ryan ne

Список разделов Atlas Concorde Разное

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 17.05.2018, 05:59

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Devan Dubnyk stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout and made 25 saves in regulation as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the St. Johns IceCaps 4-3 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. The goalie played with an aggressive style in the shootout, coming out to cut the angles down early, and set the tone by poke-checking the puck away from IceCaps forward Jerome Samson on the first attempt of the night. "Its the way I play," Dubnyk said. "Some guys are different. For me, I like to get out and I feel I can move side-to-side well enough that if I get out and really give them absolutely nothing to shoot at then Ill be patient and force them to try and go around me." Dubnyk said that although the Bulldogs are virtually eliminated from the playoff race, the team still looks forward to winning games at this point in the season. "We talked about continuing the fight," he said. "We did a good job pushing to the end and we scored a huge goal in the third period. We were really close last night but we had a few letdowns that cost us towards the end of the game so it was really important to come out and do that tonight." IceCaps defenseman Jordan Hill notched two assists on the night. "Its nice to help out offensively, but I know thats not my game," Hill said. "I just try to move the puck to the forwards and let them do the work." Hill said St. Johns expected this sort of push back from Hamilton after beating them Tuesday night. "Theyre a good team," he said. "Obviously its late in the season and were trying to get every point we can here, scratching and clawing towards the playoffs. We didnt get the job done tonight." The IceCaps guaranteed themselves a playoff spot after winning Tuesdays game. Andrighetto scored the shootout winner on a quick forehand-to-backhand move before slipping the puck in behind IceCaps netminder Tyler Beskorowany. Gabriel Dumont also scored in the shootout for the Bulldogs. John Albert, Kyle MacKinnon and Adam Lowry scored in regulation for the St. Johns IceCaps (43-22-7). Greg Pateryn, Mike Blunden and Drew Schiestel answered for the Bulldogs (32-34-7). The IceCaps scored first, 1:59 into the game, when Albert ripped a wrist shot from the left faceoff dot to score high glove side. The Bulldogs equalized on a Pateryn slapshot, through a sprawled-out Beskorowany on the powerplay at the 13:41 mark of the first period. MacKinnon gave the IceCaps a 2-1 lead when he surprised the Bulldogs and ripped a quick wristshot high glove with 4:25 left in the first. Lowry backhanded home a rebound on the doorstep for St. Johns at the 17:39 mark of the second period to make it a 3-1 game. Seventeen seconds later, Schiestl pulled the Bulldogs within one from the slot with a wrist shot high glove. Blunden tipped home a puck while going to the net at the 12:54 mark of the third period, to tie the game. Beskorowany made 37 saves, and saved two of four shots in the shootout. Albert Pujols Jersey .Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals. Andrew Heaney Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/garrett-richards-angels-jersey/. Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale. Cliff Pennington Jersey . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Huston Street Jersey . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss.Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - The ageless Jaromir Jagr scored on the power play with 1:21 left in overtime to send the New Jersey Devils past the Ottawa Senators, 3-2, on a somber night at Canadian Tire Centre. Saturdays game was the first for the Senators following the tragic shooting of a Canadian soldier in downtown Ottawa on Wednesday. A moment of silence was held for the victim prior to the national anthems, with both teams circling members of the Canadian Armed Forces at center ice. The emotional vibe in the arena gave way to disappointment as the Senators had their four-game winning streak snapped. The Devils ended their four-game skid as Damon Severson scored a goal and assisted on Marek Zidlickys tally. Cory Schneider, one day after losing in a shootout against the Stars, made 33 saves in the victory. Ottawas Bobby Ryan netted the game-tying goal with 6:09 left in regulation, but his teammate, Clarke MacArthur, caught Zidlicky in the face with a high stick with 2:23 left in the extra session. A turnover in the neutral zone saw Adam Henrique lead Jagr in stride, and the 42-year-old future Hall-of-Famer wristed his 19th career oovertime goal past Robin Lehner.dddddddddddd Lehner made 26 saves in the setback. The Senators, who had not played since last Saturday, wasted two power-play chances in the opening period but cashed in on one midway through the second. Alex Chiasson top-shelved a wrister coming in from the corner at the 10:09 mark, and the equalizer was scored 1:20 later, as Severson netted his fourth of the season with a blistering slap shot from the right circle. Severson fed Zidlicky for a one-timer on the power play with 3:15 remaining in the middle stanza, and it stayed a 2-1 game until Ryan evened things. A hustle play by Milan Michalek kept the Senators in the offensive zone while on a power play. Michalek was taken down to the ice but managed to poke a pass over to Erik Karlsson, who found Ryan between a pair of defenders in front for a snap shot that beat Schneider. Game Notes The Devils had lost seven of their previous eight trips to Ottawa ... The Senators play at Chicago on Sunday ... Devils forward Martin Havlat once again sat out and has not played since suffering facial lacerations on Oct. 16. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
lw789
С нами: 3 месяца 2 дня

Название раздела: Разное

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Разное